ICON Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "Our Company") considers protecting personal information to be a corporate social responsibility. ICON Corp. shall therefore make all employees who work at Our Company aware of the importance of personal information protection, and shall establish a management system to protect personal information properly.
1. Compliance with laws and regulations, etc. pertaining to personal information
Our Company shall clearly define the purposes for using personal information within the scope necessary for business activities, and shall strive to ensure the proper acquisition, use, and provision of personal information. Furthermore, ICON Corp. shall take measures to prevent personal information it has acquired from being used beyond the scope of the purposes, and shall handle it properly.
2. Acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
Officers and all employees shall comply with laws and regulations, guidelines the national government stipulates and other norms pertaining to the handling of personal information.
3. Implementation of safety measures
ICON Corp. shall take reasonable safety measures to prevent leak, loss or damaging of personal information, and shall take corrective measures promptly in the unlikely event that they occur.
4. Continuous improvement with regard to the protection of personal information
So that personal information protection will be implemented effectively, Our Company shall continuously review the management system and mechanisms related to personal information, and shall strive toward the improvement of same.
5. Response to complaints and consultations
Our Company shall respond to complaints and consultations regarding personal information honestly and promptly.
First version: January 11, 2005
Revision: July 2, 2012
Toshiko Tsuchiya, President & Representative
Contact for inquiries
Contact for inquiries regarding personal information
Sanei Bld.3F, 13-19, Daimachi, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, 221-0834, Japan
Manager in charge of the protection of personal information
TEL: +81-45-548-8581 (Main), FAX: +81-45-548-8582
* We will respond to inquires received on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, and during the year-end and New Year's holidays, the summer holidays, and the Golden Week holidays, on or after the next business day.